Tuesday, October 25, 2005

IS HE STILL ALIVE?!

The answer is YES - the storm has passed, and luckily for my neck of the woods, it is as if nothing ever happened. At 9am it was overcast, windy, and rainy, and by 2pm, the skies were clear blue, the sun was shining....AND FALL WAS FINALLY HERE!!!! HOORAY!!!! Today it is a nice, chilly high of 68 degrees. WOOHAA!!!!! I'm SOOO glad it's finally here!

Why haven't you been keeping up with your blog?! Honestly...I haven't had much to say or share, and I really haven't felt like it....I have a friend in town this week, so not sure when I'll be getting to that site about my vacation....?????

Soon, friends....soon.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, who is in town? And 68ยบ??? - Paleeze. We won't even REACH that today or yesterday or anytime this week. Sunday and Monday MAYBE. It's stinking chilly up here!

09:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff, JEFF where are you???

10:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home