Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Day by day, I grow as a species....

Thanks to the assistance of Jeff #2, I have now added some enhancements to my site. Not only do I have the long-awaited picture added to my profile, but I have also learned to create hyperlinks to other friend's pages!!! (If you click on #2's name, it will take you to his blog!)

What else is new in my world....downstairs right now, I am putting last week's episode of WEEDS on DVD, so that I can watch and burn the season finale!!!! The previews make it look like a good one! Mom and Dad leave for a well-deserved, quick getaway tomorrow - they're off to the land of Tennessee....it's right up BOTH their alleys...believe me! And it doesn't hurt that there is a big craft fair going on in Gatlinburg (sp?) as well. Safe travels!!!! (Which means I have NO assistance with the "kids", Zen and Trisity, this weekend...the need pics up here, too, don't they!)


A rare moment of peace between the two critters! If only this would happen more often. And as much as you'd like to blame the cat for being the "older" and more spoiled sibling, it's the youngster that causes most of the trouble. Lately, however, the tables have turned, and it's a moment pictured to my left, beginning with an innocent bathing, that turns into a grab at the neck...ahh...animals!!!!

I believe this brings me to my close...only a mere couple of days before Jess-Laney arrives!!! (fer real doh!)

Until next time we meet.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get to see your Mom and Dad????? AND I'm missing a craft fair so close to home????

09:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home