Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Would you like some wood for that cross?!

Do you ever have one of those days where you just can't stand the people you work with? Well, today seemed to be that day for me. Please do me a favor, and don't waste my time about how much we "mistreat you", and take away the "perks" that you once had. If you don't like what your doing, by all means, please get the hell away from us, and we'll be more than happy to replace you with someone who would love your OT, DT, free access to the park (including your friends and family), company-sponsored events, oh yeah....AND A PAYCHECK!!!!!

I may have mentioned this before...but I have to give kudos the new Showtime show, "WEEDS"!!! What a GREAT show! Sadly, there is only one episode left in the premiere season (making it a grand total of ten), and I already long for its return at a later time. With this coming to a close, however, it should bring back past favorites life "Huff" and "The L Word"....ahhh, the joys that escape from reality can bring. (P.S. I bailed on HBO's "Rome"....just couldn't keep my attention).

The music industry has been GREAT lately. Some obscure bands I like, and some mainstream, are making returns to scene after several years away. Fiona Apple made her triumphant return today....as always, an amazing voice, and an amazing gift for creating something unique...I think her attitude may have calmed down finally, as well! Some other bands I like at the moment: H.I.M. & The Rasmus (both bands being from Finland) - kind of a modern goth theme, but with a mainstream edge (except they remain known in the underground); New Order has a new album; "got a hold of" the new Depeche Mode album, not yet released...VERY much a return to their old format - GREAT ALBUM!!

Escape becomes my reality....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home