Monday, September 26, 2005

Six Feet Under and descending....

Good day, readers. As I sit here on the computer, while also talking to "The Future Mrs. Jackie Lembree" (ooo-oooo!!!!), I'll do my best to multi-task....it's the new fall season, and my TV beckons. Fortunately, I have some things that need to be cleared onto DVD (the last four episodes of WEEDS) to keep the time worthwhile on BOTH the computer AND the TV! And by the way...you don't need to have experienced "the pot" in order to enjoy Showtime's new show "Weeds"...HY-STERICAL!!!

On that same TV-related note...I made a BIG fan mistake. Six Feet Under was laid to rest this year (another GREAT cable-born program), and while I await the arrival of the final season on DVD, I decided to put them on DVD-RW. Each week, I would make the effort to put two episodes on a disc, with their nice little title screen, all set for another viewing (a technical note for future owners - if you ever buy a DVD burner for your living room, NEVER record for more than two-three hours....anything more looks like CRAP!)...yes, I'm a little anal retentive (hush up, peanut gallery!).

Well, I had some unfortunate luck with the LAST TWO EPISODES and the specials to go along with the entire series. SO, I attempted to re-FiVo them while I was overseas, so that I could re-record them to DVD. Long story short, I was able to save the final episode....HOWEVER, I re-formatted the old disc to make room for just the next to last and specials....OK...this is getting too confusing even typing, and no one probably cares at this point...

Basically....I have lost the next to last episode and the two specials, because I didn't re-FiVo them....I re-FiVo'ed an episode four weeks prior...

yeah, that story sucked..... :-)

Ahh, tomorrow is Wednesday....WOO HA!!!! (For me, anyway...) And I'm also in a bit later....that's very nice (1pm). I have my personal training in the morning at 10am...making sure to go a bit easier than last week...no repeats please...

And with this....my blog is posted....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo-oooo! is Right. I love how when you read someone's blog you can actually hear them talking in your mind. P.S. Your blog has become part of my morning routine. I love it!!

10:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home