Friday, September 09, 2005

....what a unique mix of emotions I'm feeling right now....

On one hand, I just returned from an amazing vacation overseas where I was infused into the culture before me....

....on the other hand, I'm sitting here in a state of shock and confusion, as I receive an e-mail from a person I don't know, telling me to check out a blog site dedicated to the memory of a friend of mine....the hard part about this, is that I have NO EARTHLY IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!! This was a person who I kept in touch with after we met six years ago in Orlando. We stayed in touch quite a bit, considering that most of our friendship was long distance. I was able to visit the Grand Canyon with him, and more recently, received a holiday visit from him this past Christmas....we have talked several times since then (I want to say it was his b-day on June 30th)...and the next thing I hear of/from him is that he's GONE?! How completely FUCKED UP is that?!

Here's to you, Patrick Kirk....I knew you for only a short time, and don't know what to say (being completely in the dark of the occurences surrounding it) now that you're gone.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,

I am truly sorry for your loss. I am here if you need anything, now and always.

Your buddy,
JACKIE

23:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home