Thursday, September 22, 2005

Can it get any worse?!

Though it has been a few days since my last post, it's going to be a short one (more details to come...)

Good news! Patrick's sister found the photo that he and I took together at Christmas, when I got him into the Studios to surprise his father that he was home for the holidays (and especially pertinent moment, considering that this was the last time they saw one another).

Bad news....either something I ate, or something someone has passed along to me, cause me to wake up at 3:30am, "clean out my stomach" around 6:30am, and be in a constant state of aches and pains, and a headache that won't react to ANY medication I've pushed it's way. Not to mention, my physical therapist kicked my ASS yesterday at the gym, so my entire body not only aches from the lack of working out that my body was forced to endure yesterday, but it's also suffering from this "flu" or "food poisining"....I pray it wasn't food poisining, cause it may deter my love of Outback Steakhouse....of course, if it's the flu....this isn't close to being over, yet....

AND....due to the illness, I was not able to make it to Ft. Lauderdale for Nick's birthday....

OK...I feel miserable....why am I still typing....

(And yes, I had to call-in to work for the first time since I've been in my new area....)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon... Here is Scott Seggi's website I told you about...Kinda weird if you ask me...

www.gatewaytotheking.com

23:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bless yer heart! Hope you feel better soon!

11:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home