Thursday, September 15, 2005

To what do I owe this weekend's pleasures...

Well, to be honest...not a hell of a lot...jet lag seems as though it has worn off, but the result is my new bedtime of 10pm!!!! Makes for fun on the weekends, eh?! So, although I am expecting a few late nights, they will be pushed to the limit as my body once again reacts to changing circumstances...but enough about the trip already! ;-)

In all honesty, it is going to be a busy weekend. The days, though they are beautiful outside, will be spent continuing the catch-up of what FiVo(my rip-off version of TiVo) had to offer me while I was away...all I can say is that downstairs right now, there are strange noises of grunting and moaning, and they're not coming from me. They are actually from the new HBO show ROME (SFU, RIP), which hasn't turned out to be too bad so far....explicit scenes included! (and for those of you wondering....I WILL be "rewinding" them since I obviously missed them while typing this entry)

Despite all of the lame, indoor, couch-potato TV watching, it is good-friend, Kevin's birthday this weekend....he'd killing me for saying, but he's turning 34!!! Not too bad for someone with a hot 26 yr old wife, and two beautiful children (both boys, both got their parent's good looks, ages 5 and 3). So, tomorrow night is the official gathering, though he doesn't know he's the reason we're getting together, and Saturday is the actual day, which will be spent watching the UF/Tennessee game on TV....yes, I know....shame on me for not paying attention to my Noles. But, (1), it is his birthday, and (2), that game sounds a little more exciting than FSU/Boston College....sorry, Boston....

And, to top off my exciting adjustment back to sleep reality, I was met with the news that we will be going into rehearsals AGAIN for our show. So, back to the night shift for me! (Honestly, no complaints, usually...but this damn body schedule has me up in the mornings....ECK!!!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

09:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home