Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ten for Ten....these kinda suck

Here are this month's photos.....I warn you....I was late, and kind of making this up (plus, the batteries were low on the camera) so....here they are....completely here and unoriginal...

The first seven pics are of our new offering, "Woody's Cowboy Camp"...Woody, Jesse, Bullseye, and their singing cowboy friend Sam, greet guests in Frontierland, where they dance up a storm, and teach everyone the new-fangled dance, the Hokey Pokey....man, my job is a joke sometimes....






This is my humble workspace...


These are my precious animals being cute....



This is the wonderful place where I park each day....sometimes, I'm lucky enough to actually park backstage....ooo....



And there they are....they suck...I know....next month will be better, if I remember.... ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home