Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Nine for Nine...part deux...AGAIN!!!!

Here is the second half....so go for the other entry first....cause now they're out of order.... :-(


Here we are setting up for Night of Joy...and when I say "we", I mean the crew...cause after all, I am a manager...it's not like we work! ;-) Sadly, this gigantic blue tent had to be erected (he he, I said erected) because of the impending rain....and the fact that we STILL want to have a show...looks like crap, huh?!The positive side of working events...WE GET FED!!!! Tonight's meal consisted of glazed pork, bbq chicken breasts, black beans and rice, green beans, salad, a roll, and a brownie...mmmm....

This is what I see as I leave late at night (at 2am this time)....yes, it's not "technically" 9-9 anymore, but I'm still continuing my day, so it counts....


And here I am, back at good old Stone Creek....aka, home sweet home....(ALABAMA!!!)

See you next month....

1 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

Ok so the Gordo's plastic cup in your breakfast picture made me giggle since I have one, also. It's one of only a handful of plastic ups I've held on to from the "good crystal gobblets" of college! ;-)

08:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home