Wednesday, September 07, 2005

KONICHIWA!!!!

Hello friends of the world!!! (OK, so far I think only one or two people know about this site...)

Nonetheless, I am currently in Tokyo, Japan, staying at the Hilton near Tokyo Disneyland Resort. Since I've obvisiouly become far too obsessed with modern acoutrements (sp?!), I decided to rent a laptop and internet access for my stay...and a cell phone, too. However, there is good reason, that I hope to share shortly...(so far, the news is not looking favorable in my direction).

Also, as I sit here typing, almost everything that "blogspot" has to offer as far as links, settings, etc. is in Japanese...and not the the kind that my American ass can interpret. So, I not only am guessing which links to clink to make things happen, but I'm also trying not to hit some button that I can't yet figure out, but have also hit accidentally on SEVERAL occassions...this mysterious button then turns all of my type into JAPANESE KANJI!!!!! Yes, it's been a treat....and the fact that certain symbols are in different locations does not help either.

But I digress...Tokyo Disney has been amazing....for (shit...I hit the button again, but have found my way back...sort of....) those of you who might make it over here at some point, you MUST see Tokyo Disney Sea. This is by far the best park we have ever created!!!

This keyboard is starting to piss me OFF, so I'm going to leave you for now, and share more when I'm state-side....

Sayonara!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home