Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Eleven / Eleven...part two...

Yeah....shock me, shock me....I had to create another one...

This is Ariel and Cliff (Wendy's boyfriend)....as you can see, Cliff is having to support Ariel by this point...and who the hell gave him another beer?!?!?!?!?!


This is Ariel and his wife, Rocio....because of the shirt, he kept calling her the "Chinese Lady" all night...


And here we are toward the end of the night...not sure if he's on water at this point, but he certainly should be!!!!

And the sad part to the whole story....the bastard woke up the next morning....FELT 100% FINE!!!! No hangover or anything....

....I hate those people....

1 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

how funny - i bet the party was AWESSSSOOOOMMME (isn't it Ariel who says that all the time?? Remember I met all of them at the BBQ at your house!

16:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home